While there are always differences of opinion among dog lovers about topics such as training, nutrition, and vaccinations, there are a few things generally agreed upon:
- Kicking a Kong out of your way only serves to illustrate how boomerangs work.
- The stock of companies that produce lint rollers is a sound investment.
- Finding the sharp corner of a Nylabone is easily accomplished in the dark around 3AM and with bare feet.
- Always put socks on your Christmas and birthday wish lists.
- Fencing your yard is like challenging your dog to a duel.
- Dogs don’t get as embarrassed watching us have sex as we do watching them.
- A dog’s health is directly proportional to the amount of money you have in the bank.
- A dog’s desire to play is inversely proportional to the amount of sleep you had the night before.
- Trying not to trip over a dog on your way to the bathroom is like resisting the Borg.
- If you want the attention of the dog with the darkest fur, wear white.
The dog lovers platform is now open to suggestions for additional planks.