- GPS chips embedded in all dog toys with corresponding iPhone & Android apps for locating them.
- GPS chips embedded in all dog pills with corresponding iPhone & Android apps for indicating whether they were swallowed or not.
- A bed that can be made with dogs still on it.
- An automatic coffee maker that is activated by the sound of a dog shaking its head first thing in the morning
- A carpet fiber that is puke, pee, poo, mud, slobber, and fur resistant.
- A light saber like nail clipper that can also cauterize should you nip the quick.
- Cloaking technology that hides the fur on your clothes.
- A towel absorbent enough that only one is needed to dry a dog.
- Kiddie pools for dogs that last more than one summer.
- Long leashes incapable of wrapping around human ankles or legs.
- Toys that appeal to only one dog at a time.
- Stuffed toys that last longer than a few minutes or toys that are priced based on longevity, manufacturers choice.
- Pig ears that never endanger a dog’s health. (okay I admit that my dog Gavin put that one in there)
- Self-mending socks.
- A dog bed that feels comfortable to us so we have something to sleep on.
- A hyperbaric chamber that keeps our dogs young forever.
- Bark cancelling headphones.
- A collar embedded with a lie detector so we know when that “I gotta go pee” look is just a ruse.
There’s room on this list for a lot more so please leave a comment with your ideas. Who knows, maybe your idea will spark a crowd funded puppy product prodigy for all dog lovers to enjoy.
Have a great weekend.
Read the latest articles: